Wednesday, April 4, 2012

He's the ONE!


I am able to do more for you 
than you could possibly imagine. 
Ephesians 3:20

When you are brokenhearted, 
I am close to you. 
Psalm 34:18


drawn by Mr. Clyde B.

He's our good model.
He's our motivator.
He's our Savior.
A Father of all.

A simple masterpiece drawn by my best buddy while we are on our house tuning to metal music. A simple strike of shadows that clearly expresses how Clyde loves Jesus Christ with all of his heart. As I am with him daily, from work, to team building, and even into a food trip, I can really figured it out and observed that he is a great believer, a good model in the name of Christ, a motivator, and a good son & brother to his family. 

I am so lucky enough to meet this kind of man, whenever I get weary he really tells me that in every circumstances I have to be strong enough and have a faith to God.

0 who speak out:

Post a Comment